NAR’s annual Midyear meetings are underway in Washington, D.C., and some of the best-selling books flying off the bookshelf at the REALTORS® booth in the Trade Expo include:
- Power Real Estate Letters, by William Pivar and Bradley Pivar
- 2007 NAR Profile of Home Buyers and Sellers
- The NAR Guide to Home Selling, by NAR and Blanche Evans
- 21 Things I Wish my Broker had Told Me: Practical Advice for New Real Estate Professionals, By Frank Cook
- The Fundamentals of Listing and Selling Commercial Real Estate, By Loren K. Keim
The REALTOR Store offers 10 percent off its books at the Midyear meetings.